The language center was first established as a language training course provided to officers in June 1952, under administration of Ministry of National Defense. The mission of the center was to develop language talents for the military. Throughout the years, the language center upholds its motto, to serve as the voice for the military and the bridge toward the global village.
The language center established not only English language courses including Preparatory English Course and Advanced English Course, but also developed Foreign Language Course which is divided into seven language classes covering Spanish, French, German, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Korean and Turkish. Our goal is to develop military’s language comprehension capability in multiple major languages used in the world to enhance international relationships and ultimately fulfill the military buildup.